The V100B is an portable VHF :
• Complies with IMO requirements for survival craft radio
• Superb battery life: provides over 16 hours typical operation even at low temperatures (10% Tx, 10% Rx & 80% squelched)
• User replaceable battery
• Fully waterproof, even with 40ºC thermal shock
• Fitted with 21 simplex channels as standard (according to IMO SOLAS regulations)
• Antenna connection via 50ohm waterproof socket
• 4 scanning modes are provided ? dual watch, triple watch, scan all and memory scan
•Transmit power : 2.5W
• Receiver Sensitivity (for 20dB SINAD) : -117dBm
• Temperature range : -20ºC to + 55ºC
It meets or exceeds requirements of rigorous specifications intended to ensure reliability in arduous conditions.
Ease of use is provided by large keys with simple ergonomic layout supported by a large high contrast LCD to confirm operation.
The portable VHF V100B is provided with a lithium primary battery which is protected from inadvertent use by a unique protection tab. The battery is non-hazardous for shipping purposes. Battery life is maximised by utilisation of high efficiency circuitry, especially in transmit.
For general everyday use the portable VHF V100B can be fitted with lithium polymer rechargeable battery which can be replenished using a rapid charger (this can be desk or bulkhead mounted).
In the box
1 X Portable VHF V100B
1 X Charger
1 X lithium polymer rechargeable battery
1 X User guide
1 X User manual
1 X Antenna
2 X Screws
Autonomy : 16 h
Brand : OCEAN SIGNAL
Functions : GMDSS
Power : 2,5 W
Type : VHF PORTABLE
WeelMarked : YES
Channels : 21
Frequency : 156.3 à 156.875 MHz
Function : GMDSS